We’re a friendly bunch at The Greenhouse – and we’ve met some friendly people through our work too. So, we’ve set up a friendship scheme, to make sure we can all keep in touch. It’s perfect for anyone who is passionate about telling stories for a more sustainable future. Or anyone who fancies exclusive early access to offers, discounts, and tickets at The Greenhouse.
For a small annual payment, you get access to some amazing benefits throughout the year– from discounts, to complimentary tickets, to exclusive events with our creative team. Each package helps you get the most out of everything we offer – but they’re more than that. When you purchase, you are funding our work. You’re playing a crucial role in fighting for a greener future – in the arts and beyond. Join our family today!
Each package offers its own unique benefits, plus all the benefits of the packages beneath it. Packages are priced annually – except for our young-person packages, which are a one-off fee. Any limited benefits renew each year.
– ‘Close Friends’ group on Instagram gives you access to behind-the-scenes content of The Greenhouse made just for our friends.
– First access means we release resources, announcements, and programme schedules to you 48 hours before the general public.
– Our Friend Events are exclusive events held every 6 months, typically in the venue.
– You gain access to tickets for shows at The Greenhouse 48 hours before general sale. So you can lock in your seats before everyone else snaps them up!
– Discount on tickets increases from 10% to 15%.
– 2 complimentary tickets annually, for any Greenhouse show. Tickets must be reserved at least one week in advance.
– Discount on tickets increases from 15% to 20%
– 6 complimentary tickets can be used all at once (booking for a group of 6 to see a show), or can be used across a number of shows (2 complimentary tickets for 3 separate shows). Tickets must be reserved at least one week in advance.
– Post-show drinks with The Greenhouse team occurs once a year.
Benefits are tailored to you at this level. Reach out, and we’ll create a package
Friendship Levels for Young People
– Please note, payment for Seed membership is a one-off fee of £20. It is NOT an annual fee.
– Your Seed membership will then be valid until your 26th birthday.
– You will be notified of new creative opportunities at The Greenhouse – including commissions and auditions – at least one week before the general public.
– Please note, payment for Little Sprouts membership is a one-off fee of £10. It is NOT an annual fee.
– This option is available to children aged 15 and under – valid until your child’s 16th birthday.
Please note, at Tree level and above, as well as for Little Sprout and Seed memberships, you have the option to reserve spaces at educational events. Educational events are currently on a first-come-first-served basis. If COVID restrictions require us to have reservations at all educational events, you will be given the option to reserve educational event spaces 48 hours before the general public.